The MT-07 Forum

Suspension, someone say suspension? We are now a K-tech Suspension Dealer!!!

bellissimoto

I'm proud to announce that BellissiMoto is now a fully authorized K-tech Suspension Dealer!!!

It's been a long time coming.  Super excited about this!  You are the first to hear about it...it's not even publicly announced yet.  We are in the process of listing all their products on our website now.

Yes, K-tech is very new to BellisiMoto.  Not to me personally though.  I've known about K-tech for quite some time now.

What I like about K-tech Suspension, especially the consumer line, (the 20IDS cartridges for our bike) is that it's in fact the same as what everyone is using in MotoAmerica.  Racer or consumer doesn't matter, they are getting the same product.  And it's fantastic.  What I also like about K-tech is, they have GREAT support in the US.  Many suspension tuners throughout the US have experience with them, and all K-Tech's serviceable items are AVAILABLE in the US.  Fork seals, bushings, etc?  All available and STOCKED in the US!

I had a chance to see their products, and have access to their top service guy and really liked what I saw.  Plus, in the racing scene, which is near and dear to my heart, people are WINNING with it.  The support is amazing, and we have access to their top service tech, who is at ALL the MotoAmerica rounds, supports the Australian Superbike series, and teaches classes about suspension to industry folks.

For these reasons, I'm actually changing to a full K-tech Suspension set up for my personal FZ-07 that I'm transforming into a racing prototype to race in MotoAmerica next year.

As I've said, we are in the process of listing K-tech products on our website, but in the meantime, contact me if you are interested in getting K-tech Suspension for your FZ-07 (or any other bike you may own for that matter).

:)

- Paul

Edited by bellissimoto
  • Like 4

Well I now have to convince my wife that I “need” some 20IDS cartridges for safety sake. 😁

Thanks for the heads up and the great communication and I will be in touch. 

Absolutely!

I can just see it now..."Honey, but these are for safety.  The fact that they have oustanding performance is just a side effect"  LoL.

You can always try the opposite of Happy Wife, Happy Life, and say Happy Husband, Happy Home :)

LoL

- Paul

Yea, I'm already getting an earful cause I keep buying things I need for my motorcycle while stuck home after a hip surgery. So much time to research, so many good deals. You're putting me in a bad situation Paul! Soon it will just be me, my dog and my motorcycles... and so much more time to ride lol.

But seriously, thanks Paul for the great deals and info!

Edited by RobZilla

Question Paul, are you folks going to be able to rebuild-service the ktech shocks ?

very cool if you could....

• Global Moderator

∆∆this actually

My razor r is due for a service

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

15 minutes ago, bugsinteeth said:

Question Paul, are you folks going to be able to rebuild-service the ktech shocks ?

very cool if you could....

I wouldn't do it at our shop, but the head K-tech service guy is not far from us.  You would send it to him.  He gets stuff from all over the country.  Of course, I could coordinate that.  Details still to be ironed out, but the main thing is YES, there IS support for K-tech in the US, which is HUGE.

- Paul

All of your ears should be ringing right now...

Because remember in the first post above I said I was switching to K-tech Suspension for my FZ-07 Racing Prototype?

Well, it just arrived, like, literally!

- 20IDS cartridges

- Razor RR rear shock

- Guide Bushings

- Slide Bushings

- Oil Seals

- Dust Seals

- Travel Indicator

- Fork Oil

- Extra front and rear springs of different stiffness (for tuning in different conditions/environments) 

- Paul

IMAG7798.jpg

Edited by bellissimoto
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, 1tondriver said:

Just keep wearing me down and I will eventually cave. Get it installed and post up a review 👍

Haha.  It'll be quite some time...the bike is still in it's transformation phase :)