The MT-07 Forum

New MT-07 owner

Orangethunder

Orangethunder

Hello all, I'm from the Gulf Coast in TX and just bought my 2019 MT-07 in Silver Ice and Orange this past Saturday. I traded a 2012 Ninja ZX6R for it. It's not nearly as fast but infinitely more comfy and still hooliganish fun hehe. I plan on a fender eliminator kit, full exhaust, ecu tune, front low profile turn leds, Shad top and side boxes, and air box mods to help squeeze the most out of the 689cc twin. The exhaust system that I have picked out 1st is the LeoVince GP dual system. I absolutely love how it looks. Does anyone else on here have this system installed? Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning more about this awesome bike!

Orangethunder

Man I haven't seen any posts regarding that particular exhaust on this site. I find that very weird considering how nice it looks...... 

Welcome.

You got it Saturday & this is already Wednesday for Petes sake, get that thing modded up, let's go.

Dave

Orangethunder

Trust me, it's coming asap lmao. Exhaust is my 1st mod. Hate the sewing machine sound of the stock exhaust......