The MT-07 Forum

Hello all, from uk

Jord

Hi all. Picked up a 2016 night fluo from a dealer on Saturday. Loving the MT. first ‘proper’ bike after passing my motorcycle test in June. I have been lurking on this forum for awhile so decided to join and introduce myself 

• Like 1

Thanks! I will post some pictures tomorrow if the weather allows, although nothing you guys haven’t seen before. Pretty much standard aside from the carbon akropovic 

Well given the welsh weather, I hope you get to ride it a lot!! Welcome to the mad house.. These are great bikes for beginners or experienced riders, just spend a bit of time getting the suspension setup (it's not great as stock) and you will have a great time on the bike.

Gary

• Thanks 1

Finally a dry day, I’ve now done 110 miles in my 7 days of ownership. Gotta love welsh weather 

8AE0BAC6-1128-4A92-B057-8E2BA0EF5EED.jpeg

063128D0-6458-48B4-85F0-71506ED53C8A.jpeg

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Nice looking bike, except for that horsepower robbing warning stick on the tank. 😁

Congrats! and Welcome to group. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Nice wheels.  Mine has black wheels and I'm wondering if I made a mistake!  Although black hides dirt real well :D

Edited by Slono
  • Like 1

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeh I like the colour of the wheels, I’m not set on the grey plastics though, I’m thinking about wrapping it with a matte black or Matt gun metal grey. If I can find a set off the original yellow fluo tank stickers I’m going to do it, struggling to find any on uk eBay though. 

Edited by Jord

Welcome and congrats! It looks like you have some nice roads to ride. It's too bad you'll be going slow like a Harley just because of that sticker. 😉

• Haha 1

Beemer

Ok ok, I get the hint 😂 il remove the warning sticker. And yeh I’m quite lucky with the local roads to ride, miles and miles of country/mountain roads. The only problem is the sheep and the weather 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1