The MT-07 Forum

Tracer 700 GIVI engine guard

Moffsing

Just mounted the GIVI engine guard part number TN2130 & TNH2130 together with the Monokey  side rack holders part number PLR2130. Nice fit and I hope I don’t have to test the durability of the engine guard. DF6124DE-D132-4D5E-A859-C470018D9F59.thumb.jpeg.efadc14bee45882e75a0a4d164407e85.jpeg

Awesome! I was just looking at crash bars for my XSR, perfect timing!
Question on the front GIVI bars. Are they 2 separate products? I think I've only seen the lower bar from GIVI. Where did you order them from and can you please upload some more pics?

Thanks!!!

Rob

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RobZilla said:

Awesome! I was just looking at crash bars for my XSR, perfect timing!
Question on the front GIVI bars. Are they 2 separate products? I think I've only seen the lower bar from GIVI. Where did you order them from and can you please upload some more pics?

Thanks!!!

Rob

Hi,

I ordered them from a Swedish site called Funbike. It’s two item one lower crash bar and one optional upper part. The upper part has to be mounted together with the lower one but the lower part can be mounted without the upper one. 

Awesome, thanks for clarifying on that. The upper bar seems hard to get in the US. I haven't seen it offered anywhere but looks like a great combo.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This is  for  a  Yamaha  Tracer 700  say  2018-2019    I don't see why it would not fit on a  2016  FZ-07  but   they  say it only  fits  2018-2019  MT-07 in the USA  ..   Can't  get any answers on a  weekend..
  The Question page  on GIVI  did not work ..