The MT-07 Forum

SOLD Like new KLIM APEX Textile Gortex jacket -XXL

Cruizin

I have two of these, this one is XXL and was given to me by KLIM to test. It was too big for me, I have only worn it twice,  never been in a wreck, never been in rain, never been or needed washed.  This Jacket is same as new. 

This is one of the very best Jackets ever made. It is one of the only true water proof jackets ever made, it has a ton of padded protection and leather on the impact zones.  The protection EXCEEDS CE level 1 ratings. Includes the Orange back protectors, shoulder and forearm padding as well.  This jacket has tons of vents, and tons of pockets and two hidden pockets where you can hide cash and believe me, nobody is gonna find em. 

If you want max protection in a water proof riding jacket by KLIM, one of the very top brands for Riders, then this is the jacket for you.

I have only ridden in the jacket twice. No bugs, no rips, no tears, no scuff marks and all the zippers work.

$350.00.  Includes ground shipping to lower 48 states USA 

This is a $700 jacket! If that sounds too expensive, then you don't know KLIM and you have never owned a jacket like this.   See the Revzilla review on this awesome jacket! 

I accept PayPal at Rob.bayless@yahoo.com

I accept Google Pay at sincitybronco@gmail.com   Send me a PM with your shipping details. 

I own this website, so feel safe buying this jacket, I cannot hide or risk ruining my reputation. This deal is for real!

Hurry, this won't last long.   I will delete this post when it sells, so if you see this, it is still available. 

MVIMG_20191007_180210.jpg

IMG_20191007_180224.jpg

IMG_20191007_180247.jpg

IMG_20191007_180353.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.