The MT-07 Forum

Would you mind if I made this forum an "MT ALL" forum for all MT models?

Cruizin

Should we convert this forum to a "Yamaha MT all" forum?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which change to this forum would you be ok with?

• Convert this forum to an "MT All" forum, have sections for MT03, MT07, MT09 and MT10
    • Just add a MT10 section, but keep this the MT07 forum- This might not grow the forum, but who cares?
    • f@#k you Cruizin you crazy SOB, if you change a damned thing Im outta here!

• Premium Member

I voted for all just like 90+% of respondents. I assume I can still customize my browsing settings to show only the custom streams I want to follow?

• Like 1

Steve, 2017 Yamaha FZ-07, 2016 BMW 1200RT, 2019 Ducati Monster 1200s - Harbor Beach, Michigan

I think it's good to have the mix of all the MT/FZ/FJ 07/09 and throw in the XSR700/900.  Might make it the Yamaha 03/07/09/10 forum.  No idea why Yamaha didn't make the XSR an 07 and 09 designation, would have made sense.

They are a family using the same two engine designs and sharing a lot.  Makes for more information and all.

As for the MT10 and future models, why not?   The more the merrier and more cross model/displacement information and expertise others may provide. 

Most single model forums are slow over time, so I think it would add to the interest and enjoyment.   Plus if there happens to be any rallies or getting together in different countries, states, provinces, etc.  it can be shared here.

I say do it!

Edited by klx678

• 2 weeks later...

I vote for all because that's how a car forum that i'm on is setup and i'm used to it. It also helps create a huge marketplace for everybody. MT03 left hand control swap onto an 07 for example.