The MT-07 Forum

Reasonable FZ07 Price USED

NikitaUCLA

What is a reasonable priced for a used 2017 FZ07 with 12,000 miles (no accidents or tips overs)?

I'm looking to sell my bike, but I'm not sure what is reasonable. I love the FZ07, but I need better riding aids like traction control and ABS.

I don't need traction control, abs, riding modes, wheelie control, etc, but I want it in the Duke 790. :)

Thanks

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NikitaUCLA said:

What is a reasonable priced for a used 2017 FZ07 with 12,000 miles (no accidents or tips overs)?

I'm looking to sell my bike, but I'm not sure what is reasonable. I love the FZ07, but I need better riding aids like traction control and ABS.

I don't need traction control, abs, riding modes, wheelie control, etc, but I want it in the Duke 790. :)

Thanks

Any pics ?or a list of mod's? You haven't stated if its bone stock or slightly modded! or all out modded? I'm just curious.

It's all stock with heated grips.

I don't rely on KBB. It's worth whatever people are willing to buy it for used. :)

I think KBB is useless.

15 hours ago, NikitaUCLA said:

It's all stock with heated grips.

I don't rely on KBB. It's worth whatever people are willing to buy it for used. :)

I think KBB is useless.

KBB is a self-fulfilling prophecy - people will check it before making an offer, so they make an offer in line with KBB. You'll want a logical reason to give those potential buyers who ask why you disagree. For instance, I recently sold a car 20% over KBB because it was one of three with its options and color in the country. I sold it much cheaper than the other two who had fewer miles, so I was able to say it is cheaper than them despite being way over KBB. The potential buyer had no choice but pay my price or keep waiting and hope the next one is in good condition.  

I briefly tried selling my FZ before a move just to make relocating easier, and I figured I'd upgrade to a Street Triple. I couldn't even get $5k for it ('17, mostly stock, no ABS, only 4k miles) . At the time (earlier this summer), new ones with ABS were going in the mid 6s at some dealers. Lack of ABS is a major killer for resale since a lot of people really seem to value that safety net.