The MT-07 Forum

Atoplite Headlight Upgrade

Grizz7575

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone installed the Atoplite Headlight upgrade to their bike? If so, how do you like it and please post some pictures.

https://www.amazon.com/Atoplite-Original-Designed-Headlight-Motocycle/dp/B07GQ9QGSM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=atoplite+mt07&qid=1569616489&s=gateway&sr=8-1

• 4 weeks later...

I'll post some pictures when I'm back at my pc but im fairly happy with it. It could use to be raised another quarter inch but that's the only gripe. Nothing a few washers can't fix.

• Like 1

I said in a previous thread that I thought it was too expensive, but I gave in.....6k kms ago.

I like it a lot.....easy fit and connect.
I am in Thailand so I bought mine direct from the manufacturer in China.....very good service.

DSC_0016.thumb.jpg.37b254d759d55e31f8fc8442aae15b7c.jpgDSC_0020.thumb.jpg.32d9516e99b2ca258a5d18f5ceb00f91.jpg50201.jpg.571313c171c50779513d747efc1919bf.jpg

Edited by mickba
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Really cool , I ordered some led bulbs from China and now I’m 2 years with them and really really happy .

I spent a lot of time learning everything about leds bulbs before buying them and I must admit than 90% of them are sh*t ... and is so hard to make a good choice ... at one point I was even thinking about reselling them and offer a warranty ( may even do it if someone want ) 

long story short ! 
Love the idea , really cool but maybe too expensive but 2000%  easier than buying a Chinese bulb 

Edited by Mad

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, Bigturbomax said:

How well does it light the road? Any night shots?

Me?
Sorry missed that.

I haven't done any night shots, but the answer is very well indeed.
On dip a very effective 'flood' of light.
On main beam it's pretty fierce ....I'm told it's too bright to have on in daylight !