The MT-07 Forum

Hordpower Filter Replacement

InsaneDawe

Does anyone know the K&N part number for the Hordpower airbox filter?

Mine has been through a lot and is quite dirty, I know I could clean it but if it's cheap enough, I'd rather just replace it.

PSA: For anyone concerned about the Hordpower Airbox in the rain, I spent 12+ hrs riding in a downpour this weekend and I had no issues.

Sorry don’t have any the part # but have been looking for videos or institutions on the installation. Did you do it yourself and was it pretty straight forward?

Hopefully someone will chime in with the part #

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2019 at 8:29 AM, InsaneDawe said:

Does anyone know the K&N part number for the Hordpower airbox filter?

Mine has been through a lot and is quite dirty, I know I could clean it but if it's cheap enough, I'd rather just replace it.

PSA: For anyone concerned about the Hordpower Airbox in the rain, I spent 12+ hrs riding in a downpour this weekend and I had no issues.

Ever figure this out?

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, paxx said:

Ever figure this out?

Last I checked earlier this year the P/N was E-3325 when I was shopping around for a filter wrap...

Please double check the listed measurements on KN website before ordering as I cannot recall 100% it's the right one... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Haven't torn my bike down for winter yet. I'll compare it to E-3325 once I start my winter work and post an update here.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, InsaneDawe said:

Haven't torn my bike down for winter yet. I'll compare it to E-3325 once I start my winter work and post an update here.

I'm in the same boat- got a big project this winter 😎

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I have a rather large K&N for my VFR...I probably spend 10 minutes cleaning it with hot soapy water...let it dry in front of a fan for a couple hours, spray with K&N oil and pop it back in...easy peasy.