The MT-07 Forum

Any southern california riders here?

dorene

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501

Palm Springs, CA here, also you can find several other SoCal riders in this forum on This Thread

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

San Diego

Any of you SoCal guys have a spare bike and are willing to show me some killer roads? My daughter works for an airline so I fly free and I haven't been able to ride since November. I'd pay gas and buy lunch and I don't wreck bikes! I'm jonesing for a ride badly! Pm if willing to hook this old guy up!

San Diego
Any of you SoCal guys have a spare bike and are willing to show me some killer roads? My daughter works for an airline so I fly free and I haven't been able to ride since November. I'd pay gas and buy lunch and I don't wreck bikes! I'm jonesing for a ride badly! Pm if willing to hook this old guy up!

I would be in but I only have one bike at the moment, I would go crazy not being able to ride for that long. Hope you can get a riding fix soon.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

San Fernando Valley

What up man I'm in the San Fernando valley as well, live in west hills man we should hit mulholland someday!! PM me if you're interested!

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• 5 weeks later...
Guest daufcguy

San Diego county fz-09 rider here (I hope Im allowed to hang out) always looking to get a group ride together with my fellow FZ-ers! yesterday the guys on the fz-09 forum put together a ride in so cal with 15 or so riders, 2 fz-07's were present

San Diego county fz-09 rider here (I hope Im allowed to hang out) always looking to get a group ride together with my fellow FZ-ers! yesterday the guys on the fz-09 forum put together a ride in so cal with 15 or so riders, 2 fz-07's were present

What part of San Diego do you call home?

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Archived