The MT-07 Forum

ECU Flash kit installed

fz_evank

So I finished installing my ECU flash kit *finally* and am about to buy the IXIL L3XB hyperlow. Is there anywhere to find the fuel map for this exhaust and stock air filter? otherwise im going to use either the yoshimura R77 (22-065-022) or the Graves (022-065-002) maps. Any other suggestions? Im really trying not to spend $200+ sending it somewhere to upload an already imperfect map. Any other suggestions would be great, Thanks!

I've read that 2wdw will sell you a map you can install yourself since you have FTECU (this would include timing changes/not just fuel).  In any case, I ran the R77 power commander map on my MT-07 with my Mivv Carbon Oval exhaust and all was well.

4 hours ago, kbob2000 said:

I've read that 2wdw will sell you a map you can install yourself since you have FTECU (this would include timing changes/not just fuel)

this is correct. for $200, 2wdw will sell you a map that you flash to your ecu. based on your feedback, they will alter the map as well. i went this route so you don't have to send your ecu back and forth which saves money and most all, less downtime.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:58 AM, kbob2000 said:

I've read that 2wdw will sell you a map you can install yourself since you have FTECU (this would include timing changes/not just fuel).  In any case, I ran the R77 power commander map on my MT-07 with my Mivv Carbon Oval exhaust and all was well.

Ill try that map. Not really looking to pay for something thats not going to be perfect anyways, even with the specific map for this exhaust on this model bike. The only way im going to get it perfect is if my specific bike is dyno tuned so might as well save myself the cash and just use something free.

• Premium Member

You can try any of the maps... IIRC the Ixil brand lost HP/TQ even with a tune... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW