The MT-07 Forum

Hello!

fzyurkoc

Bought my FZ-07 (white) a couple months ago, I now have just over 2K miles. Thought it would be a good idea to be apart of the forum to get updates and ask good questions. I'm an Arizona rider and ride every day for work 40miles round trip. Switched from cruiser to the FZ-7 so it's my first sport style bike! Love it and will never go back to a cruiser.

• Global Moderator

Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions. They do not have to be good ones :).

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome fzyurkoc! You've come to the right place. We love pics here too.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello and welcome.

I know how you feel. I had a cruiser and the fz-07 is my first sport bike too. Took a little getting used to at first.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I hope you are available day, night, weekends and holidays (like the worst places to work (rofl)), because we are going to ask you questions, demand pictures and requires wheelie's videos from you. Are you up to it? ::)
We are also going to ask you to instal, test and make videos of the instal, of parts YOU MUST purchase for our own interest. Still up to it? then Welcome and Bienvenue fzyurkoc. (rofl)

Bought my FZ-07 (white) a couple months ago, I now have just over 2K miles. Thought it would be a good idea to be apart of the forum to get updates and ask good questions. I'm an Arizona rider and ride every day for work 40miles round trip. Switched from cruiser to the FZ-7 so it's my first sport style bike! Love it and will never go back to a cruiser.
One doesn't truly ride a 900 pound cruiser -- you just sit there and "guide" them on down the road not unlike how a navy captain herds a 58,000 ton battleship through the Panama Canal.   Conversely, when riding an agile little bike such as the FZ-07 (with 16 hp at the rear wheel per 100 lbs) YOU are the limiting factor -- [em]not[/em] the bike!   

SouthernSpeed

Hey there, Welcome! and good job on getting the right color.

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

Archived