The MT-07 Forum

Sold bike (2017) Several things to sell (Germany, but with USPS shipping because military)

kbob2000

Well, the time has come.  My bike was EU spec purchased brand new in 2017. Everything will fit 14-17 FZ-07/MT-07s.  I bought aftermarket shet left and right because I wanted to enjoy my bike as much as possible, mostly sticking to popular name brands.  I have the following stuff to get rid of... 

Rear pillion seat, stripped of material for a platform project that never materialized, still has hardware underneath as well as the 4 straps which work great for holding a duffel with ROK straps,$30 shipped

Givi windscreen, best looking one on the market if you ask me, in very good condition, micro scratches that you'll never see, $60 shipped

Radiator cover, great shape, don't remember the brand, had a small British flag on it but I removed it, $40 shipped

Pyramid fender extender, $20 shipped

SW Motech Tank bag mount, $80 on Revzilla, one of the screws stripped so I bought a pack of stainless that I was going to paint the heads (included unpainted), loved this system and buying the mount for my next bike. $50 shipped

FTECU Bench tune kit (14-19 bikes will work), you'll need a license for your ecu ($100 from FTECU) $450 on their website, $250 shipped

May have missed some details, ask and I'll get back as soon as I can.

IMG_4712.JPG

IMG_4718.JPG

IMG_4721.JPG

Edited by kbob2000
Add/remove pending/sold items, correction to description

Sorry to interrupt your sales business here but are you going to get another bike when you get back over here?

Beemer

2 hours ago, Beemer said:

Sorry to interrupt your sales business here but are you going to get another bike when you get back over here?

I know he is eyeing a few different ones. Great seller by the way. Thanks!

On 9/8/2019 at 4:56 PM, Beemer said:

Oh yeah.  I'm shipping my GSXR 600 track bike back and I've spent way more time than necessary researching the options!  If I went with my heart alone, I would pick up the 2017+ S1000R, but the possible reliability issues combined with added expense, added to the fact that I'm taking a pay cut with this move says I need to look to Japan.  I was thinking Ninja 1000 ABS but not sure if I want to go to a 500 lb bike.  Right now the front runner is the GSX S1000F, I don't love the looks as much as the Ninja but it's lighter, cheaper and more sporty.  I could probably write 10 pages on the subject but I'll stop here, lol.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 6:58 PM, 1tondriver said:

I know he is eyeing a few different ones. Great seller by the way. Thanks!

Thanks man!  Great experience in this forum as usual.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.