The MT-07 Forum

Wiring harness for AIM Solo 2 DL

Gravisman

I’m looking at getting an AIM Solo 2 lap timer and data logger for my new FZ-07 race bike. 

aim_solo_2_dl_gps_lap_timer__65229.15130

Purchase the AiM Solo 2 DL GPS Lap Timer & Data Logger from SportbikeTrackGear.com Get the lowest price, free shipping deal, easy exchanges and no restocking fees - Guaranteed!

AIM offers a few different Yamaha cable options as well generic “universal” cables. Does anyone use the Solo 2 and know if any of the cable options are compatible with an FZ-07? They mention that each Yamaha cable is compatible with a YEC ECU, but I’m new to Yamaha and not sure what that is. Would love any tips.

Just build one.  Connectors normally are none stock in the USA but relatively cheap.  I just order them 5 at a time and wire them to keyed on power.

You can also just buy them in youre only building one track bike.  Here is a link.

image.png.7219ec4a29eb8f17def84c475c23a508.png

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products

• 2 years later...

I'm a bit late here but I'm sure this will save someone some time. I did some deep googling and found this document. Essentially, per this document you can buy this cable and everything should work. I cannot confirm as I have not purchased either but I will be in the very near future since I destroyed my dash at my last track day. I'm hoping to replace it with this unit entirely and get the benefit of it being a lap timer as well.