Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spatt

Budget built FZ07 sets track record at Nelson Ledges

Recommended Posts

Spatt

I sent Mike Davis a set of triples and linkage for the bike a couple weeks ago for 41mm forks.  Kids were definitely getting it done at the Wera nationals.  For a frame of reference Taylor Knapp was running 1:05's.  The kids were haulin"!

 

Bike stock other than drop in Ktech carts, Razor R, Slipper clutch, Robem Engineering Triples  and linkage.   

Edited by Spatt
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mossrider

I suppose we'll be dealing with Rocco next year in Twins. Young man is fast.  Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be in supersport...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fzar
12 hours ago, mossrider said:

I suppose we'll be dealing with Rocco next year in Twins. Young man is fast.  Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be in supersport...

I think he's too young, I'm not 100% sure but, I think you have to be 16 to race in either twins-cup or super-sport with MotoAmerica. Like I said I'm not sure, I heard it being mentioned on a MA broadcast.!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spatt
7 hours ago, fzar said:

I think he's too young, I'm not 100% sure but, I think you have to be 16 to race in either twins-cup or super-sport with MotoAmerica. Like I said I'm not sure, I heard it being mentioned on a MA broadcast.!!

 

 

Not till February 2021

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fzar

Well Done, BTW. @Spatt , I had just shot that Rocco Landers age thing out there,  as I was checking something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spatt
Just now, fzar said:

Well Done, BTW. @Spatt , I had just shot that Rocco Landers age thing out there,  as I was checking something else. 

I didn’t do much other than send some parts to get the geometry set up for them.  They still had to twist the throttle.  Just think it proves the set up works 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.