Sign in to follow this  
Spatt

Budget built FZ07 sets track record at Nelson Ledges

Spatt

I sent Mike Davis a set of triples and linkage for the bike a couple weeks ago for 41mm forks.  Kids were definitely getting it done at the Wera nationals.  For a frame of reference Taylor Knapp was running 1:05's.  The kids were haulin"!

Bike stock other than drop in Ktech carts, Razor R, Slipper clutch, Robem Engineering Triples  and linkage.   

Edited by Spatt
  • Like 4

mossrider

I suppose we'll be dealing with Rocco next year in Twins. Young man is fast.  Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be in supersport...

fzar
12 hours ago, mossrider said:

I suppose we'll be dealing with Rocco next year in Twins. Young man is fast.  Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be in supersport...

I think he's too young, I'm not 100% sure but, I think you have to be 16 to race in either twins-cup or super-sport with MotoAmerica. Like I said I'm not sure, I heard it being mentioned on a MA broadcast.!!

Spatt
7 hours ago, fzar said:

I think he's too young, I'm not 100% sure but, I think you have to be 16 to race in either twins-cup or super-sport with MotoAmerica. Like I said I'm not sure, I heard it being mentioned on a MA broadcast.!!

Not till February 2021

• Like 1

fzar

Well Done, BTW. @Spatt , I had just shot that Rocco Landers age thing out there,  as I was checking something else. 

Spatt
Just now, fzar said:

Well Done, BTW. @Spatt , I had just shot that Rocco Landers age thing out there,  as I was checking something else. 

I didn’t do much other than send some parts to get the geometry set up for them.  They still had to twist the throttle.  Just think it proves the set up works 👍

• Like 1