Sign in to follow this  
zeckrin

Corbin Gunfighter/lady, Vagabond eliminator, SW Motech Street Rack, Integrated Tail Light

zeckrin

I havent seen anyone post on this set all together so i figured id post for anyone considering this combination or just needing a rack and fender eliminator.  Im very happy with how it turned out.

I thought I would need to cut parts of the Vagabond Fender Eliminator but realized I could just mount it lower underneath the spacers of the Street Rack. The spacing worked out just fine and actually looked like it was supposed to be that way. I also ordered the soft luggage adapter which was not in stock. I will post pics when it comes in. 

Securely and easily mount luggage on your motorcycle with an SW-MOTECH STREET RACK Luggage Rack Extension available at Twisted Throttle.

lja1Zax.jpg

SYRjYo5.jpg

DaykX7q.jpg

oW5iL5X.jpg

gtsaUw7.jpg

yZcLGQ3.jpg

hE2R7cN.jpg

wvJokBS.jpg

Post with 2 votes and 33 views. Shared by Lewthwaite12. Mt 07

Edited by zeckrin

elmo

I have a Corbin lady also, that combination looks good. 

1tondriver

Looks good and comfy! Where are you located in Michigan?

zeckrin
2 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

Looks good and comfy! Where are you located in Michigan?

Thanks. Feels pretty good. Im in Garden City about 20 miles west of downtown Detroit. You? 

Edited by zeckrin

Beemer

Love that blue! It's nice that that back rest can come on and off easily when not in use because it looks "off" with no one using it/one up riding simply because backrests are more for cruisers than sport bikes. Gotta say, it sure looks comfy, though! Corbin really does a good job with the padding. I like the rack on the back, too, that should come in handy for hauling things. Nice bike.

Beemer

1tondriver
15 minutes ago, zeckrin said:

Thanks. Feels pretty good. Im in Garden City about 20 miles west of downtown Detroit. You? 

I am in Waterford not too far from Pontiac