The MT-07 Forum

2016 Neon FZ-07 SW Virginia Like New - SOLD

CapnKirk

*** SOLD ***

2016 Yamaha FZ-07 $4999 in Southwest Virginia (Near Blacksburg). Like new. Engine/muffler stock. Selling with extra OEM rear seat with a tail bag neatly installed with no straps. Want to carry a passenger? Swap rear seats and take them along. Additions are handlebar RAM mount, Puig windscreen, 12V power socket, plug & play tail light flasher, rear spools, helmet lock. I have OEM engine oil and filters for a couple of changes. This bike only has 3,100 miles on it and has always been garaged. I am a fair-weather rider; my work schedule changed to very early AM and have not been riding enough to keep it. This bike has been well taken care of by lifelong mature rider and not abused. Clear title in hand. No joyrides. Licensed buyers with cash in hand may test ride. Thanks for looking!

Kirk

P1060378-2.jpg

P1060380.JPG

P1060381-2.jpg

P1060379-2.jpg

P1060377_2.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
cornerslider

Nice looking , CLEAN bike.... GLWS!!! Should sell fast-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

I can't believe this is still here? Every FZ/MT-07 in my area is $5K+, with 4X the miles!!!

On 12/15/2019 at 12:00 PM, cornerslider said:

I can't believe this is still here? Every FZ/MT-07 in my area is $5K+, with 4X the miles!!!

I know, right!!

Looks better than new with tasteful mods, good luck with the sale. 

I believe you forgot to mention one of the tasteful mods. The MT-10/R1 led turn signal lights, sweet.

• Like 1

'16 Yamaha FZ-07, '15 Yamaha FZ-09

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, versysrider said:

I believe you forgot to mention one of the tasteful mods. The MT-10/R1 led turn signal lights, sweet.

Good eye!!!!

Ha, have the same signals on my FZ-09, and I hate the oem pumpkins they use. Can’t we at least get the smaller euro signals with the clear lenses, I’d leave those alone.

'16 Yamaha FZ-07, '15 Yamaha FZ-09

On 12/21/2019 at 5:27 PM, versysrider said:

Yes, those are R1 turn signals. I didnt like the OEM lights. Good eye!

My FZ is now sold. A nice young man who has ridden dirt his whole life just bought his first street bike from me. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he really picked an awesome first bike. 

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.