The MT-07 Forum

Rizoma Screen, Pazzo Levers, and bits

SouthernSpeed

SouthernSpeed

Last night i had a chance to put on the Rizoma Windscreen and installed some Pazzo shorty levers on the bike.  After a long ride today, i can say that screen does provide some wind protection but very little.  I do love the levers they give me room to use two fingers.  Like the look of it all too.  Rizoma Frame Sliders, and front axle sliders also addedZT9axIN.jpg

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

SouthernSpeed
5XyR4gs.jpg
sorry for crappy phone pictures

SouthernSpeed
I like your avatar. Are you the Stig?
   The Stig indeed!!!   No I wish, huge Top Gear UK fan though, wife yells at me for watching it to much. I used to work valet at the international airport in college and they were very slack.  I did do a performance test in every car, and would pretend to be the Stig, pretty silly

SouthernSpeed
Is that a Seca 550 in your garage??????
  Yea it is a 81 XJ550R Seca, good eye.  I have had that bike for about 7 years now, it has been SUPER reliable.  always fires up (eventually) and i have ridden the hell outta that thing.  Done all kinds of stuff to it, but the clutch is starting to finally slip and I need to rebuilt it, and I will prob do a total rebuild on it. Have you owned one before ? 

scordiaboy515
Is that a Seca 550 in your garage??????
  Yea it is a 81 XJ550R Seca, good eye.  I have had that bike for about 7 years now, it has been SUPER reliable.  always fires up (eventually) and i have ridden the hell outta that thing.  Done all kinds of stuff to it, but the clutch is starting to finally slip and I need to rebuilt it, and I will prob do a total rebuild on it. Have you owned one before ?
   No, I have not, but they are great little bikes....I have owned probably 28 bikes or so in the last 35 years tho :D.   I did buy a brand new Yamaha RZ350 in 1984...really fun bike, installed a set of Toomey expansion chambers.....ran like a raped ape 8-) 

Archived