The MT-07 Forum

Long time rider, short time MT07 owner

ATL Steve

I'm an old guy whose been riding for many decades. My other bikes are a 2016 Multistrada 1200 and 2013 Triumph Bonnie. I ran moto tours in Italy for the past 15 years but have stopped doing them. I got an MT 07 because I had rented them a few times when in LA on business and loved the lightweight and torque of the engine, even on tired rental bikes. As I get older, i have less patience with 500 lb bikes like my others. So far, I'm loving it. I made a video of my last tour in Italy. Enjoy! I'm in one of the last pics in the video black jacket and jeans- 

IMG_20171022_115814.jpg

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

welcome dude

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Just now, robbo10 said:

07 is a great bike for old geezers like me.

Me too and makes feel a lot younger than I am when riding. Great bike

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, ATL Steve said:

I'm an old guy whose been riding for many decades. My other bikes are a 2016 Multistrada 1200 and 2013 Triumph Bonnie. I ran moto tours in Italy for the past 15 years but have stopped doing them. I got an MT 07 because I had rented them a few times when in LA on business and loved the lightweight and torque of the engine, even on tired rental bikes. As I get older, i have less patience with 500 lb bikes like my others. So far, I'm loving it. I made a video of my last tour in Italy. Enjoy! I'm in one of the last pics in the video black jacket and jeans- 

IMG_20171022_115814.jpg

I recognize Suches! @Beemer and I were there a few months ago. Great place to stay and great roads to ride on. 👍

Welcome to the club of "well seasoned" riders on MT/FZ-07s. There are a bunch of us here. ✌️

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Zupatun said:

Gotta be 15 years (too long!) since I've slept in one of those little red cabins...

We were lucky enough to get one of the 3 upstairs A/Ced  rooms with two queen beds... Not sure I'd have liked doing a cabin.

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

Welcome aboard! Man that those rides look majestic, maybe once my boys are a little more grown and I am retired I can take a trip like that. That whole video looked awesome like a once in a lifetime experience for someone like me.  

For now trips to 711, and to seem my friends in the next town over will have to do.