Sign in to follow this  
teebrunz

Fender Eliminator

teebrunz

I've had a motodynamics fender eliminator kit with an integrated tail light pretty much since I got the bike.  However im a little jelous of some of my friends who have one thats a little more tucked underneath.  My buddy just got one of these for his ducati 

MT07-FE-2T.jpg

Yamaha MT-07 fender eliminator kit that includes LED replacement turn signals, license plate bracket, and LED license plate light for a full LED replacement.

I like the tucked version of this for $10 more, however I don't need the turn signals.  Which I imagine is a good portion of the cost.

Anybody know of a quality one that tucks underneath with a light for the plate?  Looking for plug and play.

Also this one says its for 2018+, but all other ones I see fit all years of the 07 i think.  I just don't wanna pay this premium price to hack off the turn signals.

teebrunz

I like it, but it's not far from what I already have.  Looking for something tucked tight to the tail like this one.  I just don't need the turn signals or I'd get it.  I also realize this is illegal in my state and probably most, but technically so is the setup I currently have.

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.10.49 AM.png

fullsizeoutput_545.jpeg

CrewDog758

I'm running the TST integrated tail light with their fender eliminator. I went cheap and just for the fixed mount but they have an adjustable version that might be what you're looking for. 

Do away with your bulky fender and replace it with this one of a kind...

• Like 1