The MT-07 Forum

Fender Eliminator

teebrunz

I've had a motodynamics fender eliminator kit with an integrated tail light pretty much since I got the bike.  However im a little jelous of some of my friends who have one thats a little more tucked underneath.  My buddy just got one of these for his ducati 

MT07-FE-2T.jpg

Yamaha MT-07 fender eliminator kit that includes LED replacement turn signals, license plate bracket, and LED license plate light for a full LED replacement.

I like the tucked version of this for $10 more, however I don't need the turn signals.  Which I imagine is a good portion of the cost.

Anybody know of a quality one that tucks underneath with a light for the plate?  Looking for plug and play.

Also this one says its for 2018+, but all other ones I see fit all years of the 07 i think.  I just don't wanna pay this premium price to hack off the turn signals.

I like it, but it's not far from what I already have.  Looking for something tucked tight to the tail like this one.  I just don't need the turn signals or I'd get it.  I also realize this is illegal in my state and probably most, but technically so is the setup I currently have.

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.10.49 AM.png

fullsizeoutput_545.jpeg