Sign in to follow this  
Torqueriot

2015 FZ-07 Full Out Track Bike Build

Torqueriot

I've been sitting on a wrecked FZ-07 for a few years now with the intent to garner up a full out Track Bike build ever since I saw Andy @ AP MotoArt put together his FZ-07R's...  So I went and finally ordered a few goodies from him...  And then I decided to go ahead and document it a bit with some videos...

Done so far:  I've stripped the bike, installed KTech Rear Shock, forks with Andreani Carts, Andy's rearsets, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vortex Clip-on's, Driven Sprockets and Chain and Andy's Brackets for his Bodywork.

Still need to:  Order PSR Oil Plug, PSR Drain plug, S.S. Brakelines, Grips, send the ECU off to be flashed, Mount the bodywork, paint the body work, order an R6 front brake reservoir as the stock one does not work with the Vortex Clip-ons.

Andy's hardware is fairly nice.  His bodywork is also fairly clean.  A bit of lines from the molds but nothing a bit of sanding can't take care of.  Andy's a pretty stand up guy.  Seem's fairly straight forward.  Only downside is that it is essentially just him so getting parts in a fast manner doesn't usually happen.  Either way I think the FZ-07's finished as all out Track bikes look gorgeous...

I'm highly open to pointers and recommendations...  Not just for the bike but videos as well.  

- Eric

• Like 4

Evill_Ed

Cool project Eric. Great job documenting it too, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more as your build progresses. 

Ed

phanomenal07

Great job so far bro

Torqueriot

Thanks for the support guys!!

blackout

Thanks for taking the time to do videos!  Looking good!

• Like 1

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York