The MT-07 Forum

Sweet Ride

Bob 007

So far I have changed the bars & grips & O yes my new Corbin seat is very nice no more feeling like I am sliding onto the tank !

I see no reason to change the exhaust system I don't want it loud & the fueling is very nice stock . Also the suspension is quick & sucks up most bumps while keeping the wheels on the ground . I like the fact that these bikes have been made for several years , I think they make them better with each new model year ?  2019 MT-07 

D6kk7Ci.jpg

Edited by Bob 007
spelling

Very nice, great colour!

In my opinion the best single mod you can do is fit a quality aftermarket rear shock, it improves both ends (even on the 2017-on models).

Good call on keeping it stock. Everything is relative to the person riding it and if the exhaust and suspension works for you that's great, it'll save you the head-ache and $$$$. I don't see many people getting higher/wider bars. I'd bought some risers that I'd never put on but I would like some wider ones for the style bike I like, do you have a link for them? Thanks!

Beemer

57 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Good call on keeping it stock. Everything is relative to the person riding it and if the exhaust and suspension works for you that's great, it'll save you the head-ache and $$$$. I don't see many people getting higher/wider bars. I'd bought some risers that I'd never put on but I would like some wider ones for the style bike I like, do you have a link for them? Thanks!

Make sure you have them where you want them before you drill the holes for the switch gear . I ordered the medium height & the cables & brake line were OK . I think for the high bar you would need a longer brake line ? I might add that these bars require there own bar end weights .

renthal_street_handlebars.jpg

Renthal Road handlebars are a 7/8" (22.2mm) diameter handlebar that utilizes the same materials and manufacturing process as...

Edited by Bob 007
more info
  • Thanks 1