The MT-07 Forum

Forks that will fit In current triple tree?

phanomenal07

phanomenal07

Does anyone know of a set of forks that will fit into the stock triple tree that will run spoke wheels. I'm working on building a fz scrambler for light offroad used. Doesnt matter if it'll raise the front as I'll try to raise the rear accordingly

Just now, phanomenal07 said:

Does anyone know of a set of forks that will fit into the stock triple tree that will run spoke wheels. I'm working on building a fz scrambler for light offroad used. Doesnt matter if it'll raise the front as I'll try to raise the rear accordingly

Just get a set for your stock forks. There's no reason you couldn't get a set of spoked wheels ordered or made or make them yourself for the current forks. 

Here's a few links for a start but there are many places/resources whereby you could get custom wheels. My buddies have run, swapped, fit, customized, cobbled up wheels for flat trackers, ice racers, hill climbers, road racers, TT racers, super moto, whatever...

Introducing the new standard in Dirt Track racing wheels. Built to confront increased stresses generated by today’s more demanding higher powered Dirt Track racing machines. These are the strongest, stiffest, most durable...

Of course you could put in any number of 41mm forks in the stock tripples. Just do some research and decide what you want to accomplish, source yor parts and go for it. In the old  days our go-to forks were 35mm Ceriani's or Bators and we'd mod them and use them for everything from street to dirt.

Good luck, should be a fun project.

Edited by mossrider

• Premium Member

Yamaha T7 in fall of 2020 ...just be patient... 

• Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW