The MT-07 Forum

Opinions needed!!! Yay or nay!

effzee07

• Premium Member

couldn't get the bar end mirrors on like I wanted. this is what I came up with. let me know what you think. im on the fence about it. I can always return them to amazon if needed, and try something else later.
http://imgur.com/a/bzd5j#0

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

• Premium Member

Those don't look too bad. I can't say I really like 'em but I don't dislike 'em either.

I'm tough to please, so mostly disregard my opinion anyhow.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Being from California I wouldn't put anything on my bike that hinders my ability to lane split.

That said, they are attractive and I'm sure they give a broader view than the stock mirrors.

If you like them, that's all that matters.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
...... let me know what you think. ....
I'm a fan of bar end mirrors as long as I don't have to look too far down and to the side to use them. It looks like the ones you have are easy to use. Esthetically, maybe they're just a tad large overall.

So, did you get mirrors for 1 inch bars and mount them to the bar ends?

I prefer the circular ones, I feel they look better than the squared ones. btw where did you get your front light LED kit from ? they look and seems like it fits perfect !

• Premium Member

thanks for the input guys. @mojopollo check my youtube channel for a write up. The signals are off amazon. 13 bucks for all 4 shipped. I had to only custom make the little mounting surfaces. I think these are for 7/8" bars actually....they seemed to snug down on the factory bar ends pretty well.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

can you see behind you if yes I like them a lot if no then they can go backthat is a set I am thinking about, cheap price always scares me though are they nice and aluminum or plasticand can they be spun to short side out and still see

Honestly, I hate those style mirrors.. Especially when they are turned upside down to have the mirrors be below the handle bars.. (puke) I think they are so ugly IMHO.. I would much rather these on the beautiful FZ-07s as opposed to those awkward eyesores that stick up unpleasantly on either side of your hand. Mine would give them a more euro look I think. Almost like the MV Agusta Rivale, which Is my second favorite naked bike, second only to my Zoey.  ;) I will probably be getting the mirrors I posted as I see a lot of people with the ones you have and it makes me sad.. This is my honest opinion, take it or leave it. I just don't think they look good at all.  :-/

Honestly, I hate those style mirrors.. Especially when they are turned upside down to have the mirrors be below the handle bars.. (puke) I think they are so ugly IMHO.. I would much rather these on the beautiful FZ-07s as opposed to those awkward eyesores that stick up unpleasantly on either side of your hand. Mine would give them a more euro look I think. Almost like the MV Agusta Rivale, which Is my second favorite naked bike, second only to my Zoey.  ;) I will probably be getting the mirrors I posted as I see a lot of people with the ones you have and it makes me sad.. This is my honest opinion, take it or leave it. I just don't think they look good at all.  :-/
Im with you 100%!! those look terrible!

foxtrotzulu07

Those don't look too bad. I can't say I really like 'em but I don't dislike 'em either. 
I'm tough to please, so mostly disregard my opinion anyhow.

+1

• Premium Member

They look to match the bike overall, but my opinion is neutral on appearance. So if they were mine it would completely come down to functionality. If enen slightly better than stock, I'd keep them.

• Premium Member

Thanks for all the input guys. I'll keep them on until i take a test ride, and have that be my deciding factor. If they function better than factory....i'll keep them on....

if they rattle loose, or don't stay in place, or have worse view....they are gone

Archived