The MT-07 Forum

January Naked Bike of month contest, post or vote now!

Cruizin

[HASH]FZ07Contest Ok, whoever wants to be next needs to post three pics and a paragraph below, please. Especially those who pm'd me asking for a FZ-07 of the Month contest.

Because of the apparent possibility of constant redundant pics ea month, I'll open it up to all Naked bikes and even Supermotos. Also sorry to some but no, Harley's do not qualify as a Naked bike on FZ07.org Visa versa too, I'm sure.

We will announce the new winner Dec 31st, hopefully right after Boise State beats Arizona in the Fiesta Bowl.

Scordiaboy515 won in December. Who's next??

Please don't post if you are not entering contest, this is an entry thread.

Congrats to Scordiaboy515, December's bike of the month contest winner!

Ok, time for a bike of the month contest !

Post up to 4 quality pics and a shot blurb about yourself and your bike!

To vote, simply click the thumb up button for the bike that you like the most !

We will announce the winner on the last day of ea month!

Winner gets on the front page, our Facebook group, Twtter and TSU!

Who will be January's bike of the month winner?

December's winner, Scordiaboy515
Been tinkering with bikes now for about 40 years, it's been a fun journey thus far and I'm not done yet.  I'm a Machinist/Fabricator by trade.....done some road racing and drag racing over the years.  Former Marine and Desert Storm vet...
X4TO2wl.jpgWVdO6mB.jpgLIawn0n.jpgg3fh9cJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[HASH]FZ07Contest Ok, whoever wants to be next needs to post three pics and a paragraph below, please. Especially those who pm'd me asking for a FZ-07 of the Month contest.

Because of the apparent possibility of constant redundant pics ea month, I'll open it up to all Naked bikes and even Supermotos. Also sorry to some but no, Harley's do not qualify as a Naked bike on FZ07.org. Visa versa too, I'm sure.

We will announce the new winner Dec 31st, hopefully right after Boise State beats Arizona.

Who's next??

hard to get pics up on here that's probably why people are not sending pics

It is very easy to post pics. In fact even new members post pics in their first posts all the time.

Like 200,000 other forums out there u simply load the pics to a free image hosting site. In fact, there are links to two of them on ra posting page. Then simply paste the "direct link" of the pic into a post.

Just because u can't figure it out doesn't mean that it's hard to post pics.

I GET IT I HAVE POSTED PICS ON HERE ALSO, HOWERVER I HAVE TRYED TO POST MANY PICS THAT WOULD NOT WORK ON MANY POSTS
IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I TRYING TO PISS ANYBODY OFF BUT I HAVE PUT UP PICS ON ONE POST THEN TRY ON ANOTHER POST AND IT WONT TAKE THE PICS AND OR IT WANTS TO PULL UP ALL THE PICS ON THE HOST SITE OR WONT TRANFER AT ALL
NOW I ALSO FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS BECAUSE IM DUMB AS A ROCK AND NOT DOING IT CORRECT
BUT ON OTHER FORUMS I CAN TAKE A PIC FROM MY COMUTER AND PUT IT RIGHT ON THE POST,
I GET IT DIFFERENT STYLE JUST HARDER TO DO

Please do not type in all caps.

If I let everyone host pics on my forum, my monthly hosting bill would go thru the roof. I pay for this forum out of my own wallet.

Alas,I'm like 90% of the other forums and make everyone host their pics on a hosting site.
Did u watch the videos on how to post pics and videos?

I don't know how else to explain it.

If you host the pics on imgur, drag and drop the pic into a post.

Photobucket, copy the link that is labeled ".Direct link" and paste it into a post.

Pretty soon,I will let premium members upload pics directly to the forum for s very small monthly fee.

Soooo

Bike of the Month comp...

Might end up winning by default...

So, here is my Aussie Spec (LAMS) MT-07, it is red, its about 2200km old, these pictures were taking DAY ONE @ about 70km, so excuse the chicken strips.
Few plans for it include Ti Akra, a screen, tail tidy and new indicators all round.

Pics are as follows:
992p9j.jpg2nuk8i8.jpg2uoruhv.jpg257i1sl.jpg
Enjoy!

I use the Tapatalk app and don't think I've ever had a problem posting pics. Although, I have no idea where the pics I upload are hosted. Maybe Tapatalk has their own pic server. I don't know. Just for chits and giggles, can you see the picture below?

60f6c0b11a87b487976e568f5abb782f.jpg

• Premium Member

Vi5a… I can see it… You get my vote for BOTM. :) After members get their X-Mas goodies installed maybe we will get more submissions. I know I will be submitting my HOG this weekend after a few new trinkets are put on. YEAH!

• Global Moderator

Wow @b00f, those are some high quality photos. I wish I was that good with a camera.

Wow @b00f, those are some high quality photos. I wish I was that good with a camera.
My good mate took them for me.. 
His a complete wizard with a camera. 
Can see more by simplyign googling "Tangcla" his website should be first link ;)

• Premium Member

I'll go. Sorry I'm not a camera pro. Got some levers and a fender eliminator installed. I'm 28 and have been riding for 10 years off and on. I work in software support full time and do lawn care for myself part time in the spring and summer. I have had several different bikes throughout the years, but this one is my favorite so far. Can't wait to get an exhaust put on.

i2BSgJt.jpg

WC7jElz.jpg

AXLV3hZ.jpg

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my FZ-07. mods: graves rear mod, front and rear mt-07 moto cage turn signals, ejk fueling kit and Yoshimura exhaust.
IMG_7040.jpgIMG_7045.jpgIMG_7047.jpgIMG_7054.jpgIMG_7059.jpgIMG_7069.jpgIMG_7073.jpgIMG_7077.jpgIMG_7078.jpgIMG_7175.jpgIMG_7181.jpg

ilie1977

Here is my FZ-07. mods: graves rear mod, front and rear mt-07 moto cage turn signals, and Yoshimura exhaust. IMG_7040.jpgIMG_7045.jpgIMG_7047.jpgIMG_7054.jpgIMG_7059.jpgIMG_7069.jpgIMG_7073.jpgIMG_7077.jpgIMG_7078.jpgIMG_7175.jpgIMG_7181.jpg
Where did you get those turn signals? How much do they cost? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am Marco from Germany, near the Lake of Constance. I ride my MT-07 since April and now i got 20.500km with it :) 
My daily-driving locations are Blackforest and the Alps and around my home at lake of constance. 
Mods are:
-Akrapovic Titanium
-Wrapped Mattgrey / Titanium
-Wrapped Headlight
-Raceblue painted Air scoops front and rear
-Small Plateholder
-V-Trec Levers
-Small LED indicators, accesoire painted blue
-Custom seat 
-Custom painted Radiator 
-Custom radiatorguard
-Pirelli Angel GT