The MT-07 Forum

"shoulder washers" for original radiator side covers?

Bikenoob

I want to put the original radiator side covers on my bike (it came with aftermarket ones fitted). 

The side cover have these "shoulder washers" (not sure if this is what they're called) but two of them are missing. Where I can acquire some more? Also what is the size/type of bolt?

• Global Moderator
33 minutes ago, Bikenoob said:

I want to put the original radiator side covers on my bike (it came with aftermarket ones fitted). 

The side cover have these "shoulder washers" (not sure if this is what they're called) but two of them are missing. Where I can acquire some more? Also what is the size/type of bolt?

It looks like it is called a collar.  Here is a link for the 2015-2017 model (it is part 13).  The 2018 may be different, but you can get them there or RevZilla, as well as some other places online. 

Shop online for OEM Radiator Hose parts that fit your 2015 Yamaha FZ07 (FZ07FR), search all our OEM Parts or call at (231)737-4542

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjh937 said:

It looks like it is called a collar.  Here is a link for the 2015-2017 model (it is part 13).  The 2018 may be different, but you can get them there or RevZilla, as well as some other places online. 

Shop online for OEM Radiator Hose parts that fit your 2015 Yamaha FZ07 (FZ07FR), search all our OEM Parts or call at (231)737-4542

Thank you!

• Like 1