The MT-07 Forum

I passed my motorcycle skill test!

Grant31781

I finally scheduled a road test to get my MC license. I passed so now I can ride at night and carry passengers and not have to renew the learner permit every 6 months.

Also the bike did not want to start when I got on it to leave. I think my throttle lock was holding a tad of throttle. It would fire and die. I was like great of course this would happen right now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Congrats on completing your class! 👍 It's a good feeling.

Please understand that successfully completing the basic course means you now have bare minimum skills. For your safety and that of others please consider continuing with training with parking lot drills and advanced safety courses. You'll learn a lot and have fun doing it.

Please get a lot more experience before you consider riding with a passenger. That adds a whole other level of complexity/difficulty especially if you have a passenger who doesn't know how to be a passenger.

And enjoy the ride ✌️

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Thanks man. This was the 4 maneuver test the DDS requires. I've been riding motorcycles off and on all my life. Dad bought me my 1st one at 7. I do want to take a safety course. You can always learn something.

• Like 3