The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Saudi Arabia

eiffel6565

Hello, fellow riders,

i am new to the forum and hope to share my experience and thoughts, i am from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and just got my first bike a 2017 MT-07 (that's what it's called here) black & white (still stock), i hope the best of luck for all of you and ride safely.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome to the FZ/MT-07 fan club. 😀

You'll need to let us know if you personally find a "Thumbs up" an offensive gesture or not so we are not inadvertently rude to you by using this western gesture that has only a positive connotation in the USA.

From what I've read of Saudi culture it's not considered to be as rude as it used to be. But I'd still rather be polite where possible.

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:16 AM, DewMan said:

Welcome to the FZ/MT-07 fan club. 😀

You'll need to let us know if you personally find a "Thumbs up" an offensive gesture or not so we are not inadvertently rude to you by using this western gesture that has only a positive connotation in the USA.

From what I've read of Saudi culture it's not considered to be as rude as it used to be. But I'd still rather be polite where possible.

On 6/13/2019 at 5:10 PM, Beemer said:

I think were OK with giving it. They are part of the modern world and should be aware of what we mean by it, usually cool, alright or good job!

gettyimages-104187390-170667a.jpg

thI977S2TE.jpg

th12.jpg

th6U0OD7GO.jpg

thS9AKC9TI.jpg

th3XY46DLN.jpg

th123.jpg

thRULY3DWP.jpg

th9ML1WDER.jpg

thanks all for comradery, and we don't find it offensive, you wouldn't believe how westernized our country is (from the 90's), i myself have had US teachers in college and university (mainly from Texas, guess they don't mind the wheater).

best of luck to you all 

• Like 3