The MT-07 Forum

Someone with service manual please help.

rotaryryan24

Yesterday I finished building my own exhaust. Today I went for a test ride, the first 50 miles went great then I did I high speed run up to 115 and that's when my engine light came on. Sd---24 is the code it shows. I'm about 99% positive it is the 02 sensor code. I removed the stock 02 sensor. If someone with a service manual could confirm the code and tell me how to remove it I would really appreciate it. I tried lots of different sequences of holding buttons and turnig the key on. I tried disconnecting the battery for a couple of minutes.
Has anyone else had an issue when you removed your 02 sensor.

Oh yea here's a pic of my exhaust 5dc6f22d65a19bbd56335658c36880d6.jpg

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

I have a list of Yam codes and would think the ones for the 07 are the same and
it says as above "Air Intake Temp sensor error", check you have not disconnected
any other leads while working on the bike.

The Yamaha FZ07F Service Manual lists code 24 as "O2 sensor; no normal signals received from O2 sensor".
My post is wrong I looked up code 22,   
24 is in fact as above "02 sensor error"

The Yamaha FZ07F Service Manual lists code 24 as "O2 sensor; no normal signals received from O2 sensor".

does it happen to say how to clear saved codes.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

I believe clearing the error code history requires the YDT (Yamaha diagnostic tool).
The Service Manual states the error code will stop showing on the meter once the sensor is hooked back up and working normally.

I believe clearing the error code history requires the YDT (Yamaha diagnostic tool). The Service Manual states the error code will stop showing on the meter once the sensor is hooked back up and working normally.
Well your right I made an adapter to go from the smaller 02 sensor to the larger more common size 02 bung. Put it back in and the code went away.:)

535d764d9a7a5b1fdf57e723a74a95cb.jpg

You do or don't
Then your dead.

Archived