Sign in to follow this  
theironmouse

"Powerbomb" exhaust modification

theironmouse
Posted (edited)

I am going to up grade my FZ 07 exhaust up from it's current stock form to the Yoshimura but I'm thinking about a possible modification to the new one before I install it. I'm currently running an FMF exhaust with a Powerbomb on my KLX250SF and didn't know if I could/should modify a new exhaust pipe to include a Powerbomb type addition to my FZ 07 for a slight sound change. Thoughts or opinions?

Edited by theironmouse
typo repair

mossrider
Just now, theironmouse said:

I am going to up grade my FZ 07 exhaust up from it's current stock form to the Yoshimura but I'm thinking about a possible modification to the new one before I install it. I'm currently running an FMF exhaust with a Powerbomb on my KLX250SF and didn't know if I could/should modify a new exhaust pipe to include a Powerbomb type addition to my FZ 07 for a slight sound change. Thoughts or opinions?

This is a twin and all the major brands already include a cross-over tube for proper tuning that also effects the sound, essentially the same function as a power bomb on a single. Do what you want but you'd be wasting your time.  

• Like 1