The MT-07 Forum

First ride after being paralyzed in 2013

50Joe

• Premium Member

Awesome! 👍

• Like 2

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

M. Hausknecht

I admire your guts, energy, and commitment. I hope our paths will cross at a southeast WERA event next season.

👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
On 9/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, 50Joe said:

95+% ready for the track. Just making final adjustments to the ProShift electronic gear shift system and waiting on my Hordpower airbox. Tentatively planning on doing the WERA event at Road Atlanta first weekend in October.

Assemble 0914 A.jpg

Assemble 0914 B.jpg

Assemble 0914 C.jpg

What fairing kit is this? Is it sharkskinz (ionemoto) or Andy Palmer? Forgive me if you had it listed somewhere I didn't see it.

Just now, fzar said:

What fairing kit is this? Is it sharkskinz (ionemoto) or Andy Palmer? Forgive me if you had it listed somewhere I didn't see it.

It's Andy's fairing he originally developed with Catalyst. Then, Catalyst was bought by Sharkskinz. Sharkskinz has made a few small changes but their fairings will bolt right up to Andy's mounting kit. Sharkskinz basically copied Andy's kit.

Before I had the bodywork painted early this year I had my painter glass in the opening on the front fairing. I think Sharkskinz don't have the opening either.

Edited by 50Joe
  • Like 1

Just now, fzar said:

https://ionemoto.com/collections/fz07-mt07/products/ssyr4032sbk?variant=8117608349807

• Like 1

Just now, fzar said:

FZ07 072521c.jpg

FZ07 072521a.jpg

• Premium Member
Just now, 50Joe said:

FZ07 072521c.jpg

FZ07 072521a.jpg

Thanks @50Joe looks great BTW. Im looking at getting the same fairings but I'm not sure if the fairing and the Akrapovic -Ti I have will be compatible, as it sits right in the belly pan. 

On another note, with the version II fairings did you have to make your own brackets to make it fit?

9 minutes ago, fzar said:

Thanks @50Joe looks great BTW. Im looking at getting the same fairings but I'm not sure if the fairing and the Akrapovic -Ti I have will be compatible, as it sits right in the belly pan. 

On another note, with the version II fairings did you have to make your own brackets to make it fit?

Thanks. I'd contact the vendor regarding the mounting kit. I know they sell one and that would be the easiest route to take.

• Like 1