Sign in to follow this  
vcyclenut

added Graves exhuast

vcyclenut

ive been a long time user of Graves.  On a motor with this configuration(inline twin) there is not going to be much difference in performance between systems but my goals with this bike include making it as light as possible so the titanium system fits this goal. 

I am also a huge fan of Graves quality and feel good about supporting a true American made system 

The easiest full system I have ever installed on a bike and the sounds is pure eargasmic!  one of the best sounding bikes ive ever owned.  

graves mt07.jpg

• Like 5

pwr2wh8

very nice! sound clip?

you planning to use a fuel controller or is the stock ecu able to compensate?

Chomorro

That is an expensive piece!  I have heard them on ninjas and they sound awesome.

7fold

+1 on the sound clip! I've really only seen a few clips on youtube with the Graves setup but soooooo many more of the Akra pipe and the price is pretty comparable.

norcal616

I have the Graves Exhaust on my FJ-09( Tracer900) and can vouch for quality and workmanship... But Graves is one of the very very few I have seen that taper/step the header pipes, midpipe vs just sliding two pipe together via a thick weld in the aftermarket world vs a hand built fancy factory rider was only exhaust piece... with Graves you get far more(workmanship, the R&D, quality, technical technology,etc) for the price vs paying a premium for the "Akra" name in my opinion... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW