The MT-07 Forum

added Graves exhuast and HORD intake

vcyclenut

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

A couple of pics of the new system. If there is a better sounding one I would like to hear it. I am considering the Hord but can’t find any good info on installing. Any help with that is appreciated. 

AFAE36B9-4E30-4D73-9BDA-E898EA8142B1.jpeg

571A31AD-9FA9-466A-AF2A-397D0BFF0A54.jpeg

91F919B9-F2A9-4AC1-82F8-42EEB5C8487E.jpeg

BE1026A2-CCEC-4DD1-8584-01E17CE667F7.jpeg

What NM rate spring are you running on the shock? and if you don't mind me asking what weight range you are in? with or without gear?

Also how much pre-load and rebound have you gone with?

I have the 115 and I am about 215 geared up. I don’t remember my settings off hand but have them written down somewhere. I think pre load was at 18 clicks. I will look tomorrow. It works well for me at my weight and am pretty happy with it. 

7 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

A couple of pics of the new system. If there is a better sounding one I would like to hear it. I am considering the Hord but can’t find any good info on installing. Any help with that is appreciated.

571A31AD-9FA9-466A-AF2A-397D0BFF0A54.jpeg

91F919B9-F2A9-4AC1-82F8-42EEB5C8487E.jpeg

That Graves exhaust complements her very well!... That is one sleek, sexy, stylish and unique looking FZ07 you got there! 8)👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2019 at 3:13 PM, 1tondriver said:

looks great!

graves quality is impossible to beat and yes the sound is amazing,  its a big reason I started selling graves and once I put one on my bike I have never run another brand.  

install was pretty easy , it comes with directions

I was struggling a bit and was going to just cut the stock airbox as I had it unbolted and couldn't get it out.

I then removed the Throttle bodies,  which took less then a minute.  Slid them out and and let them sit on the side of the motor and I could then get the airbox out .   install from that point took maybe 5 minutes.  

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, vcyclenut said:

looks great!

graves quality is impossible to beat and yes the sound is amazing,  its a big reason I started selling graves and once I put one on my bike I have never run another brand.  

install was pretty easy , it comes with directions

I was struggling a bit and was going to just cut the stock airbox as I had it unbolted and couldn't get it out.

I then removed the Throttle bodies,  which took less then a minute.  Slid them out and and let them sit on the side of the motor and I could then get the airbox out .   install from that point took maybe 5 minutes.  

Well thanks and the motivation came from watching your build and results. Pretty stoked to get this air box on and see the results for myself. 

• Like 1