Sign in to follow this  
Major_Tom

Not an FZ...

Major_Tom
Posted (edited)

Hi all, I've had my 2018 xsr700 for almost a year now.

Punched a hole in sump cover and dented headers snapping this pic....

41282562_1091760687659239_2654882455760142336_n.thumb.jpg.f279d162ae21d89ee469db7f490d22ba.jpg

Upgrades are ongoing

Bloop.thumb.jpg.e624b9ad3c117977055aaf9def1ed1a2.jpg

Edited by Major_Tom
  • Like 4

Bigturbomax

Welcome! I really wanted an xsr700 when i bought my fz07, but they werent available yet at the time. I love the silver. Sorry about the boo boo on the bike. It looks like youve taken advantage of that situation tho lol. Is that the Zard exhaust? Ive heard em in videos and really like the raspy sound. Looks great on your bike bud!

• Thanks 1

Major_Tom
On 6/4/2019 at 7:02 AM, Bigturbomax said:

Welcome! I really wanted an xsr700 when i bought my fz07, but they werent available yet at the time. I love the silver. Sorry about the boo boo on the bike. It looks like youve taken advantage of that situation tho lol. Is that the Zard exhaust? Ive heard em in videos and really like the raspy sound. Looks great on your bike bud!

Thanks! It *is* a Zard and I can only recommend it. Their customer service was able to hook me up with a custom end cap. Boo boos are patched and bash plate and sliders are fitted! Just waiting on a longer rear shock and i can fit my 19" front wheel and I'll be ready to try it again!