Sign in to follow this  
Ragamuffin

Hi from Norway

Ragamuffin

Hi guys,

I'm all new on this forum presenting me and my bike. Have been riding motorbikes since 2001, but with quite some years now without a bike. Not until this guy ended up in the garage a few weeks ago :)

It's a 2019 with the Ice Fluo paint scheme (I really like it). Modifications are replacing the licence plate holder/fender with a shorter one, blinkers replaced with LED's and the exhaust has been switched for the Akrapovic titanium full system. I have decided not to remove the DB-killer. The sound is much nicer than stock (of course) but not screaming loud by any means. The looks is of course way better and it also adds performance.

I can mention that I also have raised the gear lever by 2-3 cm (an inch). I found it to be too low in the standard position and had difficulties squeezing my boots under. Lifting the lever makes huge difference. Easy fix when you are aware of how to do it (the manual don't mention it).

I live in the western part of Norway where there is no lack of twisty roads and nice scenery. 

Cheers

IMG_6245.JPG

• Like 2

robbo10

Welcome. Great choice of colour. I adjusted my gear lever too (downward in my case) to suit my foot and boots.

• Like 1

Just do it! 

NRWhiteKnight

Welcome. It's good to have another fellow rider here. Nice view i the picture, it compliments the bike.

• Like 1

2018 MT-07 - Mods: Shorty Levers, Radiator Guard

mt7fan
Posted (edited)

Welcome.
My sister lives in Bergen. I'd love to try the roads there but it's a too long and boring ride to get there  from where I live.

Edited by mt7fan