The MT-07 Forum

2WDW Memorial Day Weekend ECU Flash Sale

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

The shop will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday in observance of Memorial Day, but we have also decided to bring back our Memorial Day Weekend ECU Flash Sale!

Starting tomorrow, and all through the weekend AND Monday, almost all of our custom ECU flashing will be only $275 on our website. That is $75 OFF our full retail price 😱

Make sure you visit www.2wheeldynoworks.com and use the coupon code "memorial19" during checkout to take advantage of this HUGE savings! Don't hesitate to send us an email at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com over the weekend with any questions you may have. We will be checking and responding to emails and social media all weekend long!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Global Moderator

I paid full price and it is worth every penny.  Anyone who is running the stock tune will not be disappointed, especially at this price. 

• Like 1

Wintersdark
On 5/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, 2wheeldynoworks said:

The shop will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday in observance of Memorial Day, but we have also decided to bring back our Memorial Day Weekend ECU Flash Sale!

Starting tomorrow, and all through the weekend AND Monday, almost all of our custom ECU flashing will be only $275 on our website. That is $75 OFF our full retail price 😱

Make sure you visit www.2wheeldynoworks.com and use the coupon code "memorial19" during checkout to take advantage of this HUGE savings! Don't hesitate to send us an email at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com over the weekend with any questions you may have. We will be checking and responding to emails and social media all weekend long!

Glad to have gotten in on this; and a pleasure dealing with you guys.  Can't wait to get my kit, and see what all the fuss is really about!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I was emailing back and forth all week and ended up a day late actually making the purchase, but 2WDW still honored the sale price. 

I finally got the bike side harness installed and they were very helpful in getting everything setup for me via email! 

Thanks so much 2WDW! I'm headed out now to get the bike on the road, can't wait to see the difference!

• Like 2