The MT-07 Forum

Have you visited your profile lately?

Cruizin

I see a lot of new members with no profile pic or location listed in their posts, lately. 

Take a minute and go to your profile. Upload a small profile pic, this shows in your posts, under your username. That way, you wont look like a total newb.  You can also enter your "location".   This makes it a lot easier to sell items in the future, it it also shows up under your username in posts. 

Also, in profile, you can post status updates, just like you do in FB.  Tag other members.  

Visit your profile, update it. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I have another question that may add to the topic at hand:

I've noticed some members are "premium members" but I haven't found the place to donate to the forum.

I may have just missed it, but is there a donate button somewhere close by?

I don't really care about "premium" status, but I've always tried to find a nice little forum for most of my vehicles/projects and they've all been invaluable to me and I love to support them when I can.

This is a very nice forum, and I'd like to say how much I appreciate the time and effort it takes to organize and maintain it. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Terry_b said:

I've noticed some members are "premium members" but I haven't found the place to donate to the forum.

I don't really care about "premium" status, but I've always tried to find a nice little forum for most of my vehicles/projects and they've all been invaluable to me and I love to support them when I can.

This is a very nice forum, and I'd like to say how much I appreciate the time and effort it takes to organize and maintain it. 

@Cruizin can answer that for you. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

5 hours ago, Terry_b said:

Sending you a PM