The MT-07 Forum

BellissiMoto needs your help! Get a slipper clutch at cost!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

Yep, you read that right.  Get a slipper clutch for our cost!

We are working with an Italian company who's been testing in Moto3, and they've produced quite the slipper clutch.  I tried one in a customers' Yamaha R3 and was highly impressed.  She went 5 seconds faster since last time being on her bike, after a street crash left her not riding for months.  Not saying it's all down to the slipper clutch, but it was the only change she did to the bike since the last time she rode it (after her street crash on a different bike).

Since none of the Italian counterparts we import and distribute make a slipper clutch for the FZ-07, I thought this would be a great offering, especially since the FZ-07 is quite popular in the Pro Twins Class in MotoAmerica.

To get this clutch to market, they need a complete clutch and main shaft, both of which are not easy for them to get in Italy as the FZ-07 / MT-07 are not very popular there, and both of which I don't have spares of.  Anyone out there willing to help?  Whoever is able to supply me with this (even damaged), will receive a new slipper clutch at our cost.

:)

- Paul

Edited by bellissimoto
  • Like 1

bellissimoto

I'm awaiting that very answer :)

I soon as I know, I'll post up.

- Paul

• Thanks 1

• Global Moderator

I would if the bike wasn't my DD now

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.