The MT-07 Forum

Stolen 5/1/19: Grey '16 FZ-07

imherefortheride

imherefortheride

Sad to announce that my wife's 2016 Yamaha FZ-07 (full coverage), bike was stolen along with my Z750s on 5/1/19. We had to park on the street because our parking lot was getting paved. Here is information, thanks for looking out fellas!

License plate#23E835 
VIN: JYARM06Y1GA002946.
It has barkbusters handguards and an FZ-07 radiator guard, otherwise stock. Removed the Corbin seat, has stock now.

2005 Kawasaki Z750S (liability only)
License plate#18D5164 VIN:JKAZRDK165A000543.
It has a carbon fiber exhaust, tinted windscreen, flush front turn signals, fender eliminator, frame sliders, integrated smoked tail light, and a Z-rated sticker on the swing arm. 

ak952jy.jpg
sIO5NZz.jpg

N7YDsgH.jpg

qFvlrbK.jpg

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

LOCATION???? You never know who could get eye's on them! That sucks, I'd like to say unbelievable, but its believable. Mot###*******'s 

• Like 1

That sucks man, sorry to hear.

Curious if you had any security devices, disk locks, chains, or anything like that on the bike?  

• Like 1

imherefortheride

Atascadero, CA 93422. No disc/cable locks. Naive of us, but hindsight is 20/20. FZ had the steering locked, mine had a cover. It's a small town, so we never thought it could happen to us. Praying for the best outcome 🙏.

Sorry to hear about your loss. From what I've read and understand there's a good chance they're across the border and in El Bastardo's bike shop. 

• Like 1

Beemer

Sorry for the loss.  I'll keep an eye out.  I'm puzzled at how they took it with the steering locked, but then again I'm not as creative as a thief

21 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Sorry for the loss.  I'll keep an eye out.  I'm puzzled at how they took it with the steering locked, but then again I'm not as creative as a thief

Doesn't take much to lift it into the back of a van/pick up. Downside of the bike being so light 

NikitaUCLA

Do you have insurance? I'm so confident that I often leave the keys with the bike. My deductible is only $50.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, NikitaUCLA said:

Do you have insurance? I'm so confident that I often leave the keys with the bike. My deductible is only $50.

Really? Where do you live? I could use a parts bike. 😏

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

4 hours ago, NikitaUCLA said:

You won't have to worry about paying any deductible if insurance sees this post