The MT-07 Forum

Great Deal on New MT-07s

FZ07R WaNaB

FZ07R WaNaB

For those of you who live in the Mid-Atlantic area, I found a great deal on 2018 Yamaha MT-07's in Tyrone PA at Unlimited Cycle Center. In case you are wondering, it's near the center of Pennsylvania. They have four (4) listed for $5999, and the only other add-on is a $99 processing fee. Yep, you heard it right, no freight or set-up. Of course you will need to pay tax on it in your state. I've been in their store before, and grew up in that general area which means I know they are legit. They also have great deals on the MT-09 as well.

https://uncycle.com/Motorcycles-Yamaha-MT-07-2018-Tyrone-PA-32ed1028-e4b9-4d22-ac9f-aa140106b753

Edited by FZ07R WaNaB
  • Like 3

bartman5impson

With the ridiculous dealer fees in the sf bay area I'm thinking it might be cheaper to buy this and ship it across the country!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bartman5impson said:

With the ridiculous dealer fees in the sf bay area I'm thinking it might be cheaper to buy this and ship it across the country!

You wont be able to register it in California, you live in a fruity fruit loop state.   Must be a Cali bike with Cali emissions.  

WWW.DMV.CA.GOV

Liquidmetal

I refuse to pay freight or set-up fees, so I shop around.  Not hard to find dealers that don't add them on around here.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

pandahatch

Anyone know about how much shipping would be? Around me the cheapest I can find a 2018 is $6,600 so this would only be worth it if shipping was less than $600. I'm in Washington state. 

Edited by pandahatch

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

And here I was thinking I got a great deal at just under $7k... 

Jeremy11226

I think we got pretty good deals, Terry_B. I paid 7K plus tax (no prep or freight BS) for a 2018 in March 2019. 

I cross shopped other bikes and there was nothing else close to the MT-07 at this price point.