The MT-07 Forum

2019 MT-07 Raven in Denver

414RiderInThe303

414RiderInThe303

Hey everyone! I have already used some of the advice I found on here when picking out my ride.  I have had several bikes and they have all been a blast in their own way. I never owned something new and after spending far too many gorgeous days trying to maintain and tune my old bikes I made a decision to get something new that I could just get on and go out when its nice! 

I have some upgrades/mods planned out and would love some input from other riders. I already bought some frame sliders but haven't put them on because I don't know what the torque spec is.  I want to pick up the Graves exhaust/tune/chip kit at some point when I am ready for some more kick. Might be a while seeing as how this bike feels like it pulls harder than my 01 CBR600. Definitely going to replace the LIC plate mount because I think it looks tacky hanging that far back. I need to do something about the suspension by the end of the summer because this thing dives harder than my 82 Kawi KZ550 that had 25k miles on it with no suspension maintenance performed before I got my hands on it.

Thanks for hosting this site and I'm looking forward to utilizing the tips and advice from other riders on here!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
cornerslider

Welcome to the forum! I'm kind of bummed they brought the "Raven" color back... I have a 2016 Raven (the only year they made it until recently) 😎. This forum is the BEST! Most the people on here just want to help others out 👍-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

Welcome and congrats! The flash tune from 2WDW is maybe the best thing you can do for this bike, it's like killing multiple birds with one stone and that's no exaggeration.

• Like 1

Beemer