The MT-07 Forum

Where are all these bikes

evofzx

Im from a small town in WV with only a few suzuki dealers and none of them have an FZ-07, whats the deal. This will be my first bike and I want it so bad but I dont want to have to drive hours to pick one up.  Did you guys have any trouble getting ur bikes? Oh and as soon as I walk in any dealership they try to push the CBR 650F on me for some reason?

• Premium Member

The FZ07 is a Yamaha. That would be why a Suzuki dealer won't have it. They are pushing you into whatever they have in stock. All the Yamaha dealers near me had at least 1 in stock. They are becoming more available it seems like.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

I just did a search for yamaha dealers in wv and this one came up http://www.romneycycles.com/showcaseproductlist.htm?brands=40 don't know how far it is from you,but I think that you probably have to do some driving,since you only got suzuki dealers near you.That site looks like they got three different flavors and good deals at 6550  :) .So there're definitely out there. 

Im from a small town in WV with only a few suzuki dealers and none of them have an FZ-07, whats the deal. This will be my first bike and I want it so bad but I dont want to have to drive hours to pick one up.  Did you guys have any trouble getting ur bikes? Oh and as soon as I walk in any dealership they try to push the CBR 650F on me for some reason?
If I were in your situation I'd support my local dealer and spend the few extra dollars and pickup a SFV650 from him.  It's also a great bike.  

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

am man do i feel stupid. sorry admit im a noob but I did go to the yamaha dealerships. And when I say yamaha dealerships thats really means they sell yamaha, suzuki, kawas, ect. I was just wondering if you guys had trouble finding the bike you wanted. one lady told me to call back in 2 months even tho they its on there company local website. I promise im not that stupid but i have to type fast since im in the office and cant let anyone see me on this forum. I promise one of these days ill redeam my honor back lol

Guest August BB

Also there is a no sell order going on due to an inevitable wire harness recall, so that might definitely affect you on getting one. As in, you won't be getting one anytime even if you find one in stock.

Archived