The MT-07 Forum

What turn signals do you have? Post a pic!

armcavs

Hello guys,

I'm hoping to get some new turn signals to replace my oem ones. I would love to get a set of four so they match all the way around. Day time running lights are a huge plus. I keep looking at getting flush ones in the front, but I don't know if its safe.

Any suggestions? 

• Premium Member

I'm running the Kellermann Micro Rhombus

You can get the ones with DRL and they're small but not flush but they are a little pricey.

no-image-large.gif
SPIEGLERUSA.COM

Buy Kellermann Micro Rhombus Blinkers at Spiegler USA! High quality blinker available in single or dual LED or integrated with...

What year is your bike? Maybe this will help. https://fz07.org/forum/43/yamaha-fz-led-lighting-upgrades/

I don't have these but I've looked at a lot and when I decide to replace mine I'm going with these from TST. I have an '15 FZ-07. The ones' for the '18's and later will be/mount different. 

TSTINDUSTRIES.COM

The TST MECH-GTR turn signal is a high-quality upgrade available to for the Yamaha FZ / MT line. Get...

I hope that helped a little.

Beemer

Wow. I really like the look, but the price seems to steep.

Thank you!

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:09 AM, i28 said:

I'm running the Kellermann Micro Rhombus

You can get the ones with DRL and they're small but not flush but they are a little pricey.

no-image-large.gif
SPIEGLERUSA.COM

Buy Kellermann Micro Rhombus Blinkers at Spiegler USA! High quality blinker available in single or dual LED or integrated with...

Edited by armcavs
  • Like 1

I have a 2015. I was looking at these when I bought my tail light, but I didn't think they would fit the look of the bike.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Beemer said:

What year is your bike? Maybe this will help. https://fz07.org/forum/43/yamaha-fz-led-lighting-upgrades/

I don't have these but I've looked at a lot and when I decide to replace mine I'm going with these from TST. I have an '15 FZ-07. The ones' for the '18's and later will be/mount different. 

TSTINDUSTRIES.COM

The TST MECH-GTR turn signal is a high-quality upgrade available to for the Yamaha FZ / MT line. Get...

I hope that helped a little.

23 hours ago, armcavs said:

I have a 2015. I was looking at these when I bought my tail light, but I didn't think they would fit the look of the bike.

Thanks!

To each his own but I would have to disagree because they are angular like the bike. Everywhere you look there are angles on the bike. Enjoy whatever you choose and be safe!

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...
2018 MT-07

IMO, High Tech Speed all the way, I've got the Proton 500 flush mount fronts and the X-Arc Duo rears. Incredible brightness and the strobe settings make the bike un-missable to someone who isn't staring at thier phone.

A bit spendy but quality seems top notch.

I may make a small rubber or plastic spacer for the flush mount fronts to clear the front edge of the radiator fairing a little better. Another 1/2 inch of width would be nice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a set of rear and front leds from amazon with a flasher relay. looks hundred times better and cleaner 

71u5oZpWWiL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Soranov said:

I've got a set of rear and front leds from amazon with a flasher relay. looks hundred times better and cleaner 

71u5oZpWWiL._SL1500_.jpg

I got these exact turn signals, they are a cooler looking design than more expensive units. I paid like 14 bucks for a set of 4 on amazon. You can get them cheaper and slower from alibaba or aliexpress.

I have had them for about a year.  One of them has some water intrusion and some burned out leds, it still semi functions, and is a redundancy with my integrated tail light. Still though for the price you can treat them as disposable wear items.