The MT-07 Forum

Tune with exhaust

Nadrums1217

Nadrums1217

Hey, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is in the right place or not, but I got a 2015 fz07 last week and it came with a danmoto exhaust and a power commander v. It smells a little lean for me and I want to know what predone tune from the website would best fit the exhaust? Stock air filter for now but changing it later. Also, is it as simple as plugging it in and uploading a map? Or do I have to take it to a dyno and have it done? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 8:09 AM, Nadrums1217 said:

Hey, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is in the right place or not, but I got a 2015 fz07 last week and it came with a danmoto exhaust and a power commander v. It smells a little lean for me and I want to know what predone tune from the website would best fit the exhaust? Stock air filter for now but changing it later. Also, is it as simple as plugging it in and uploading a map? Or do I have to take it to a dyno and have it done? Thanks! 

mossrider
On 4/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, Nadrums1217 said:

, is it as simple as plugging it in and uploading a map?

Yes. Download a generic map from Power Commanders website. There's nothing special about your setup.