The MT-07 Forum

Dipping the pegs

ricochet08

• Premium Member

Both look good to me, but from a distance, I like the white. It pulls the color all the way through the bike. Not sure though how it looks up close since the pearl is so deep on the tank and front fender.

I was thinking of adding red on the smaller piece by the driver pegs myself, to tie into the spring color (those smaller panels - not sure of the actual part name).

I like the white on white, looks clean to me

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Global Moderator

Personally I like the original black more. They stand out less. Of the two choices though I like the white. I know the red matches the spring, but unless you are close enough to notice then it looks a bit out of place.

• Premium Member

Tough to say… if you can match the pearl white, then I'd say white. But then again, I have accents of red (rim tape on my rear tire, you can check it out on my instagram). But that's because my gear is also black, white, and red. Haha.

If I was to paint something, I wouldn't mind painting the pillion foot pegs black so the silver doesn't stand out as much. Of course, dipping those wouldn't work since it'd just get rubbed off by whoever uses them.

So in the end, it's up to you! It's your bike!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

White looks cleaner between the two, but I also think the original black keeps it flowing smooth on the bottom half of the bike. Being colored looks a bit out of place.

Both look sharp....and I like how the red matches the spring,,but as someone said above you would have to be close to see that. If I was going to do red, I'd add red wheel tape and maybe go and have the Fz07 decal replicated on the back in red then it would all tie in.

AC

Guest August BB

The red spring allows for flexibility of the red. I originally wanted white and had intention to add as much red accents as possible, so I like the red.

Archived