The MT-07 Forum

Good price on sticky tires +$40 rebate

shinyribs

Chapmoto is giving out a rebate in form of a prepaid Visa card if you buy a pair of select Bridgestone tires. 

I am currently running one of these S21 rear tires and it's super sticky. Rears are triple compound and front are double compound. They are great in the rain despite what their looks suggest. I have no experience with the front tire ( been running a Pilot Power 3).

For frame of reference on tire wear. My stock BT023's  took me 4,000 miles and they were deep in to the wear bars. My rear S21 is currently at 3300 miles and still going.  I know it will last at least as long as the BT023's. The first 800 miles I put on the S21's was loaded with luggage for a week long trip to barber Vintage Festival and back. Straight ripping down the interstates at 80'ish mph. Really surprising longevity for such a sticky tire. 

Just throwing this out there for anyone considering some sticky tires for this summer. After the rebate you are looking at ~$180 for the pair.

330-005485.jpg
WWW.CHAPMOTO.COM

Wet or dry, this high-performance motorcycle tire gives you power and control with high grip and increased mileage longevity. Ride smoothly in any condition, while remaining safe and with a stable and comfortable...
330-005482.jpg
WWW.CHAPMOTO.COM

W rated for speeds up to 168mph, these tubeless, sportbike front motorcycle tires are ready for a thrilling ride. 3LC technology provides an incredible grip while the tread pattern and 3D grips allow for extreme stability and durability.

• Like 1

As a nod to Cruizin I'm going to see if Revzilla will price match this deal and honor the $40 rebate as well so we can get him his well earned affiliate pennies!

8 hours ago, shinyribs said:

As a nod to Cruizin I'm going to see if Revzilla will price match this deal and honor the $40 rebate as well so we can get him his well earned affiliate pennies!

That would be deserving of one of these! 💫

• Haha 1

Beemer

From Revzilla:

Hi Eric,

Thank you for submitting a Price Match request. At this point, Chaparral is selling that front tire below our cost, so we cannot match the price on that. It may be best to take them up on their current pricing, as I think that is as low as you will ever see those units sold!

Sorry for the letdown. If there is anything else we can help with please feel free to reach out.

Safe riding,

But Chapmoto is charging me tax and Revzilla is giving me a $20 to level out the price on the rear tire. 

Chapmoto: Front - 84.97 + Rear- 133.97 = $218.94 + 11.60 tax = $230.54

Revzilla: Front- 121.95 /Rear-153.97 = 275.89 - $20 rebate = $255.92. But they'll give me back $10 in ZillaCash, so it's more like $245.92 

So they were $45.35 apart, but now they are only $15.38.  But Revzilla did me a solid on a pair of boots once, and the forums affiliate program, so ... Revzilla it is! 

I just cashed out and followed the Bridgestone Rewards link from the Revzilla site. It actually gave a $60 and the offer expires at the end of this month if anyone is interested. 

imherefortheride

I love me some Bstones! All my R6 ever wore to the track were the 003 RS. However, I put a set of Dunlop RS3s ($75 rebate) on my Z750s and they're holding up well. Great mix of grip and longevity!