The MT-07 Forum

Newish FZ07 owner Utah SLC

dmaster9494

dmaster9494

Had the bike for about 2 and a half months now after owning a rebel 250 for about 2 months.......noooooo power but great to learn on and glad I did. Out here in Salt Lake City so mainly using it for rides to work downtown and for the epic close canyons here in Utah. Love the bike and have already learned so much through ownership and asking questions on the forum. Will for sure be active as much as possible on here. Dont have a recent photo with all the new mods so will add another photo soon. 

Mods that I bought the bike with

Tail tidy

Integrated front turn signals 

TST sequential rear tail light, amazing honestly highly recommend over the cheaper versions

Aftermarket levers AKA cheap amazon adjustable levers...work fine though 

Full akrapovic carbon exhaust no db killer because I like all the looks I get downtown when I want to braaap 😂

Mods that I installed thus far

Renthal ultralows, much more aggressive and feels more tossible. In gold because yolo

RSC 2 finger clutch, soooooooooo worth it makes the clutch pull way easy for people like me with small hands and for overall clutch engagement 

Kemimoto bar end mirrors and adapter, honestly a pain to install and not super happy with quality and not very adjustable. Should have just splurged on the CRG's 😫

Pillow top grips

OES slider kit

Soon to come

DNA airfilter

2wdw ecu flash 

57592738_2168130366613916_8778385159809400832_n.thumb.jpg.80329189d8d545fa1b40ce8bd99d5d5d.jpg

Archived