The MT-07 Forum

Final week of our AK20 or damper rod upgrade 25% off sale.

traxxiondan

I am continuing our 25% off sale for one more week. Sale ends 11/7

The AK20s will upgrade your stock damper rod front end to a super high quality cartridge fork with full adjustability, preload, rebound and compression damping. You will notice greatly reduced brake dive, better handling, more feel, and much improved bump absorption.

Because we are going from damper rod to a cartridge, in house installation is recommended (send your forks in)

The kits are normally $1299.95, 25% off, with free installation (normally $225).

Our damper rod kits include RaceTech Emulators, springs matched to your weight, preload spacers cut to the right length, and our new damper rods engineered to work with the emulators setup. This means no cutting, no braising holes closed on the damper rod, no drilling holes in the damper rod, no going back in your forks 5 times until you get it right, no buying new damper rods because you screwed the stock ones up trying to drill them, etc. A true drop in kit. We even set the Emulators for you. Retail is $350, 25% off.

email me at Dan@traxxion.com unfortunately, I can't keep up with PM's.

Read more: http://fz07.org/thread/658/ak20-damper-rod-group-forks?page=1#ixzz3He64DMuf

Guys, you want to get this deal. Maybe you have never upgraded suspension before an don't realize the benifits. This will make your ride smooth, give you more front traction and make you a faster rider in the twisties. Bumps wont hurt so bad either.

You will think that you are riding a whole new bike.

This is a heck of a deal with one of the top suspension shops in the world! Jump on this!

• Premium Member

I have to agree. This is such a step up it's hard to describe in words. And the fact that Dan is giving a killer deal on it is just icing on the cake. If you even had a hint of upgrading your suspension you'd be silly to not take advantage of this awesome deal.

:)

- Paulie

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed my new AK20's today. Flat out love the upgrade. Worth the effort. My forks went from 80's tech to modern. No more break dive, plusher square edge hits, controlled rebound etc... No more pogo stick action. Recommended highly. These help bring the bike up to modern standards. Also, the folks at Traxxion know how to deliver customer service, very well done gents.

• Premium Member
If I had a grand to spend, I totally would. I just don't have that kind of money right now.. Sorry.

Keep in mind that the cartridge emulator kit is still a good option for those of us who can't drop a grand. For under 3 hundo you can still get a nice setup going and save the rest for the rear shock. At least that's what I'm tryna do.

Everything went braap.

I agree, the emulator kit is a good option. I have a buddy who has this installed and it is a significant improvement over the stock cave man style damper rods. I know guys who
run the emulators even on their track bikes. (at the sport level).

I gotta admit, after a couple weeks now with the AK20 installed, I'm very pleased at the plushness, control and adjustability of these. the more I ride, the more pleased I am with the upgrade.

Archived