The MT-07 Forum

2019 Breaker Cyan

Laben

• Premium Member

Has anyone seen the '19 Breaker Cyan yet? It's been two month's since it's release date and I still can't seem to find an IRL picture or video. I was hoping I could trade in my '15 liquid graphite for one, but I wanted to make sure I liked the color in person as much as I do online.

delete.PNG

• Premium Member

928983399_ScreenShot2019-04-10at12_40_59PM.thumb.png.355ad6b3dbc3c8e9c0366a2d9ce6e73d.png

You're talking about this color, right? 

Did you click the "Search Dealer Inventory" and put in your ZIP?

A few showed up in my area... haven't seen in person yet tho. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

I'm not a fan of the additional graphics on the 2019 tank. They'd have to come off at the same time the warning sticker does.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, motomeek said:

928983399_ScreenShot2019-04-10at12_40_59PM.thumb.png.355ad6b3dbc3c8e9c0366a2d9ce6e73d.png

You're talking about this color, right? 

Did you click the "Search Dealer Inventory" and put in your ZIP?

A few showed up in my area... haven't seen in person yet tho. 

Most of those only show the same pictures as every dealer.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, DewMan said:

I'm not a fan of the additional graphics on the 2019 tank. They'd have to come off at the same time the warning sticker does.

100% They look cheap.

• Premium Member

I just looked up a WV zip code... and the listings indicate the colors at every specific dealer... 

If a dealer had more than one color, they'd be listed. 

906751653_ScreenShot2019-04-11at4_34_01PM.thumb.png.1a4fcafc169ac12f750fcbc0ac49da4d.png

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Umm, why not just buy the plastics and put them on your current motorcycle? I would think it would be cheaper than trading it in.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, motomeek said:

I just looked up a WV zip code... and the listings indicate the colors at every specific dealer... 

If a dealer had more than one color, they'd be listed. 

906751653_ScreenShot2019-04-11at4_34_01PM.thumb.png.1a4fcafc169ac12f750fcbc0ac49da4d.png

I'm 26501, but regardless anytime I look it up and I go to the shop I'm told they can order one or it's "at the warehouse". If huntington did truly have one it's 216 miles away which sucks. I was only looking for real pictures and not the ones with white backgrounds, but I appreciate you looking. 

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, br4nd0n said:

Umm, why not just buy the plastics and put them on your current motorcycle? I would think it would be cheaper than trading it in.

Do the 18+ fit the '15? I thought they were slightly different. 

• Global Moderator
2 hours ago, Laben said:

Do the 18+ fit the '15? I thought they were slightly different. 

The '18 plastics will not fit your bike.  Getting your plastics painted would be less expensive then a new bike, and you could get any color you want.  Just a thought. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, mjh937 said:

The '18 plastics will not fit your bike.  Getting your plastics painted would be less expensive then a new bike, and you could get any color you want.  Just a thought. 

How hard would it be to get the frame sand blasted?

• Global Moderator
15 minutes ago, Laben said:

How hard would it be to get the frame sand blasted?

Oh yeah.  I forgot you have the blue frame.  That would be expensive to paint.  You would need to disassemble the bike...including removing the engine. 

• Premium Member
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:53 PM, mjh937 said:

Oh yeah.  I forgot you have the blue frame.  That would be expensive to paint.  You would need to disassemble the bike...including removing the engine. 

Yeeaaahhhh... I might just wrap the bike in comic blue 3M and admire the cyan from a distance for now. Nothing wrong with my bike so it wouldn't make sense to trade it. 

Archived